Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shameless

The following is a response on the CNN message board to a story about the recent death of William F. Buckley. I ASSUME it's from an Obama supporter...

As an avid Obama supporter, an independent with liberal leanings, and a woman, I am sad to hear of William Buckley's death.

He was an intellect, a scholar and exactly the kind of conservative to lead intelligent discourse on many subjects. I usually did not agree with his opinions, but always found them thoughtful and provocative (in the best sense of the word).

I would like to think that Mr. Buckley was exactly the kind of person that Senator Obama would welcome into discussions when speaking of including diverse groups and opinions.


Am I the only one who thinks that this is a Shameless plug from an Obama supporter?

For some reason, these Obamanites remind me more and more of the old saying... "Dear Lord, Save me from your Followers"

No comments: