Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Dreaded Office Holiday Luncheon



Today is the dreaded Office Holiday Luncheon where a select few of us here in the office decided that we don't spend enough time together as it is (8+ hours a day / 5 days a week) so we need to get together and all have lunch because it's Christmas Time!
To make the matter worse, I'm expected to go out of my way and buy a $10 gift card for someone whose name I drew out of a cup. In return, I should expect a $10 gift card from somebody who drew MY name out of a cup. Kinda defeats the purpose if you ask me.

We're leaving at 11:30.
Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

nickabouttown said...

What the...

*rubs eyes* You're back!

Unknown said...

That looks amazing. I hope it was an enjoyable office Christmas bash. Well, our company had hosted an amazing Xmas bash. It was a grand party that was held at one of best corporate event venues San Francisco. There were lot of games and disco was also arranged over there.